An Effective And Assertive Divorce Law Attorney
You may have tried to work out things within your marriage through counseling or heart-to-heart talks. But the divide is too deep. Or you may be trapped in an abusive union, and don’t know how to escape. These are among some scenarios that surface in divorce cases. If you find yourself in similar situations or even somewhere in-between, you need the advice of an experienced family law attorney.
Richard D. Mere, LTD, in Lafayette, Louisiana, is a law firm with more than 20 years of experience. As a solo practitioner, Mr. Mere has represented many people in south-central Louisiana in divorce cases. He is attentive, understanding and empathetic, while also effective and assertive in advocating for you.
Guiding You Through The Many Facets In Divorce
Divorce isn’t merely about couples physically separating and going on to new lives. There are other issues that must be addressed when spouses divorce, especially when they have children and plenty of assets. Our seasoned team can help you in all divorce-related matters that include:
- Child custody and visitation: Determining and agreeing upon satisfactory resolutions
- Child support: Securing the necessary financing to help you raise your children
- Spousal support: If you qualify to receive it, we will make certain you attain it.
- Division of assets: This includes house, vacations homes, real estate and retirement accounts
- Protective orders: If a former spouse continues to threaten your life and livelihood, we can secure this court-ordered protection.
- Spousal abuse: No one deserves this to happen, and we will make sure you get protection and that your former spouse faces punishment.
We know that you are going through a difficult time. Our team will provide the legal guidance you need along with some emotional support. We are compassionate, empathetic and aggressive in our advocacy for you.
Ready To Help Fellow Louisianans, So Call Now
A divorce can be painful and difficult. The law firm of Richard D. Mere, LTD, in Lafayette, Louisiana, will provide the advice and insight you will need. Attorney Richard D. Mere is attentive and effective in working with clients primarily in the parishes of Lafayette, St. Landry, Acadia, Vermilion and St. Martin. When you call his office, you will talk to him. Please contact him online or call 337-269-5555.